26 and 27 June 2019, Santiago de Chile (Chile)
- Integration of care into health service networks. Its impact on the equity and quality of health systems in L.A.-Francisco J. Yepes.
- Impact of care integration strategies on the performance of health service networks in Latin America, 2013-2019
- Coordination and continuity between levels in public networks in Latin America: comparative results of the baseline study
- Design and implementation of joint meetings between basic and specialized care physicians in Colombia
- Incorporation of the Reference and Counterreference Sheet as a strategy for improving care coordination and changing the care model in Uruguay.
- Evaluation of the Integration of Health Services Networks in Latin American Countries - Cecilia Acuña (PAHO)
- Clinical coordination between levels of care in Catalonia's national health system : COORDENA.CAT Survey
- Inter-Level Coordination of Oncology Patient Care. Experience Virtual Consultancy Endoscopic Procedures
- Virtual Clinical Conference and Inter-level Visits: Contribution to the improvement of coordination, sustainability and applicability to other contexts.
- Contribution of joint meetings between general practitioners and specialists to improve coordination in Bogotá-Colombia. Sustainability and applicability to other contexts
- Contribution of communication between doctors at different levels of care in improving coordination, sustainability and applicability to other contexts.
- Contributions of the Joint Meetings to improve coordination. Sustainability and applicability to other contexts
- Contributions of the intervention carried out in Uruguay to improve the coordination of care. Sustainability and applicability in other contexts.
- Effectiveness of PRA interventions in improving clinical coordination between levels of care in public networks in Latin America
This cycle of virtual teleconferences aims to become a space for the exchange on strategies of experiences to improve coordination between levels of care that have been implemented in heath services networks in different contexts.
- Programne of the cycle - download
Supervision strategy to increase counterreferrals and facilitate the supply of medicine in the 2nd care level
José Luis Viveros Dorantes, head of outpatients and hospitalization and Alba Delia Apodaca Sánchez, pharmacy manager at Hospital General de Boca del Río, Veracruz, México
Experience of Matrix Psychiatry at the Municipal Health Network of the city of Rosario, Argentina
Consulting experience in Mental Health Public Networks of the health care system - Chile
Rafael Sepúlveda, Head of Mental Health in the Subsecretary of de Salud mental en la Subsecretary of Assistance Networks, Minsal, and previous Head of the Mental Health Unit in SSMS, Emmanuel Méndez, psychiatrist COSAM El Bosque and Javiera Arroyo, fellow in psychiatry and medical consultant in APS .
Network of renal health care. SSPP. Rosario, 2011-2015
Claudio Alonso, medical nefrologist and head of PAIS-R, Elba Hernández, medical nefrologist in SSP and member of PAIS-R and Dra. Ana Pendino, statistician in the Local Health Network.
Tutoring between primary and secondary care phyicians for the discussion of clinical cases
Josep M. Bellmunt, primary care doctor in the primary care medical centre of Barceloneta, PAMEM
Experience in care coordination in the framework of the Program of Care of Pregnant Women "Protecting life on maternal and perinatal health. USS Paul VI-Bosa." Integrated Subnetwork South West ESE. Colombia.
Ebert Pérez González, doctor in the Health Services Unit Pablo VI- Integrated Subnetwork South West ESE